Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Data Analyst
daVIZta was created in 2010 with a fundamental premise: predictable revenue forecasts create healthier companies. Shekhar Yerramilli, who had been working in the Life Sciences industry for many years was acutely aware of inefficiencies in the revenue management workflow in the companies.
1. Resolve the errors in the ERP system based on defined set of rules and perform correction where required.
2. Creation of wholesalers or Customers information in ERP system.
3. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
4. Monitors and reviews data from the system.
5. Perform quality check assessment on all processes.
1. Any Graduate with relevant exposure to data processing systems.
2. Candidates with working knowledge on Medicaid, Contracting, and government pricing applications shall be preferred.
3. Min 2+ years of professional experience, preferably as a Data Analyst/Process Associate
1. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field, preferablyLife Sciences, Insurance, Finance, and Pharmacontracting domains.
2. MS-Office working knowledge, especially Excel
3. Works under immediate supervision with minimum guidance.
4. Should be reporting to a manager or head of a unit/department
5. Preferably worked in Insurance, Finance, and Pharma contracting domains.