Company ZS Associates
Job Role SaaS Application Administrator
ZS Associates is one of the world's largest business services firms specializing in transforming sales and marketing from an art to a science. We help clients gain market share at lower cost. We do so by creating data-driven strategies that they can implement rapidly and by taking on sales and marketing operations to make them more competitive.
1. Administer the day-to-day operational tasks for our Javelin™ software suite.
2. Develop custom tools to optimize application performance.
3. Perform monitoring & control of global production environment.
4. Serve as an application expert and escalation point for Helpdesk Associates and clients.
5. Team with Software Development on software code changes and feature enhancements.
6. Troubleshoot technical issues relating to configuration and data.
7. Work with business teams to provision new client environments.
8. Build and maintain operational reports and documentation.
9. Administer the global application & systems production operations environment.
10. Ensure the readiness of disaster recovery & continuity capability is maintained.
11. Maintain regular back-ups of production application data.
12. Support application architecture based on standards & requirements.
13. Comply with, and ensure compliance to, established change control and operational procedures.
1. BE/B.Tech (master’s preferred) from any stream, with good academic records.
2. MCSA or MCSE certification, ITIL certification preferred.
3. Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced collaborative team environment with business, technical, and user experience team members.
4. Strong oral and written communication skills.
5. Ability to manage ambiguity with evolving business needs.