Eligibility Any Graduate
3 - 5 yrs
Job Role Administrator Webservices Infrastructure
Wipro Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.7 Billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2016.
1. As a Senior Administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
2. Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required.
3. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
4. Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
5. Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement.
6. Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports.
7. Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis.
8. Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
9. Work on the service improvement programs.
10. Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
Qualifications: Any Graduate
1. IIS Admin - Internet Information Services
2. Infra Trouble shooting and Operations
3. MQ Administration
4. Webservices Admin
5. Scripting Infra
6. Middleware Performance Tuning
1. ITIL Ops
2. Windows Admin