Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Test Manager
At Vodafone India, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why over 180 million Indians have chosen to stay connected with us. Our knowledge of global best practices along with our deep exposure to local markets has made us leaders in the telecommunications industry.
1. Responsible for the production and approval of all testing deliverables and execution of testing to agreed timelines, cost and quality
2. Should be capable of leading/managing multiple projects across various testing domains/ programme
3. Should be capable of managing a team upwards of 30-50 resources & exhibit good team/ people management skills
4. Manage the VSSI, Vodafone and vendor stakeholders to ensure test planning and test coverage meets the agreed requirements
5. Translate Service Owner requirements into a deliverable test plan and is executed by the test team.
6. Takes responsibility for all phases of testing and the management of the testing activities
7. Plans or oversees the planning of the tests and coordinates the execution of these plans.
8. Takes responsibility for the production and approval of all testing deliverables and achievement of testing milestones during a project.
1. Strong technological background, with any background.10 +years’ experience Testing in Billing / Mediation or CRM or Online Media web / WAP portals in a Telecommunications environment
2. Good working knowledge of eTOM model
3. In depth software quality assurance experience including proven management, supervisory, or leadership experience with ISTQB Practitioner accreditation (or acceptable equivalent)
4. Knowledge and experience of using Quality Centre and BMC Remedy defect tracking systems.
5. Good knowledge of UNIX / Linux & SQL
6. Exceptional Telecom Applications knowledge
7. Knowledge of SOA is preferable
8. Experience of delivering testing using a variety of test methodologies (waterfall, agile etc.)