Job Role Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager
At Vodafone India, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why over 180 million Indians have chosen to stay connected with us. Our knowledge of global best practices along with our deep exposure to local markets has made us leaders in the telecommunications industry.
1. Must be able to effectively communicate with and support other team members, internal client colleagues and other business units (e.g. Service Desk).
2. Good interpersonal skills - must be able to work effectively as part of a project team and foster team cooperation.
3. Show initiative in completing tasks, be a committed hard working – result driven personality and be able to perform duties with minimal management oversight.
4. Demonstrate effective self-micro- management
5. Config/Business Services and other Administrative tasks.
6. Ability to analyze and provide technical suggestions and fixes.
7. Ensure Priority incidents are getting an Immediate and right focus.
8. Working collaboratively with E2E teams to handle and address issues.
9. Ensuring that all queries and issues escalated by first line are met with in SLA t timeframes to ensure minimum customer impact. Additionally the quality of Delivery is benchmarked and monitored against key KPIs.
10. Ensure appropriate documentation and training materials are maintained and thereby roll out training for required teams.
11. Work with Change and release managements teams to continue defining Operational requirements.
Qualifications: Should be BE/B.Tech/MCA