Eligibility Any Graduate
0 - 1 yrs
Job Role Software Engineer
Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU) is a global information technology (IT) services company providing IT consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
1. Focus on tactical development and implementation.
2. Ability to meet SLAs with expected quality standards.
3. Excellent ability to incorporate software development best practices.
4. Capable of producing reasonable work estimates.
5. Ability to identify and promptly escalate scope creep.
6. Ability to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
7. Ability to use all business applications (Chorus, ERA, vPoint, HeaRt, Pulse, Star Team, Leave).
8. Support senior members of the Project team in various Project Management activities.
9. Support senior members of the Project team in technical challenges outside the Scope of Work.
10 .Ability to identify automatable tasks.
1. Programming, scripting, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting.
2. Object oriented concepts, Database concepts, JAVA/EE, Spring, Hibernate, Jscript,Junit.
3. Sound knowledge of Computer Science/Engineering fundamentals.
4. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
5. Good interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and team working skills. Risk mitigation - Ability to realize and escalate important issues.
6. Clear understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and their application.