Company: Visual Website Optimizer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Frontend Engineer
Visual Website Optimizer is a product from the stables of Wingify. The company is based out of India. With a background in computational biology, machine learning, online marketing and web technologies, Paras started Wingify in early 2009. The company's aim is to make website optimization tools which produce results without requiring a degree in rocket science. In 2014, he made into the Forbes 30 under 30 list.
1. Development of our application’s front-end and our public websites.
2. Participating in the design and implementation of new features.
3. Talking about your work - we love open source software, we heavily use them and by talking about how we use them is the least we can do to help the community
2. Understanding of the DOM, canvas rendering and SVG.
3. Understanding of browser caching.
4. Understanding of how the browser works.
5. Knowledge of high-level programming concepts like promises, data-binding.
6. Experience of writing modular / reusable code and using JS frameworks is a plus.
7. Experience with frameworks like Ember, Angular, Backbone.js, etc., especially about their internal working is a plus. Extra bonus for experience with Angular.
8. Experience with test-driven / behaviour-driven development using automated testing tools is a plus.
9. A latent love for writing beautiful and modular CSS, along with some experience with frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, etc. is a plus.
10. Experience with advanced CSS programming using LESS, SASS or Stylus is a plus.