Company Universal Steel Information Technology
3 - 5 yrs
Job Role HR Executive
Universal Steel Information Technology(India) specialises in providing IT solutions and services specifically tailored to the customer's business needs and industry requirements. Our prime objective is to provide our clients efficient yet cost effective solutions that streamline their business processes and allow them to be ahead of their competition.
1. Responsible for managing the complete recruitment cycle for different processes and verticals.
2. Managing the employee on-boarding process and background checks.
3. Handling employee queries related to payroll, taxes and all other HR operation queries.
4. Interacting with insurance agencies, vendors, for providing inputs related to the respective areas.
5. Responsible for coordinating and ensuring timely completion of the performance appraisal process.
6. Responsible for maintaining employee files and personnel records, confidential and non-confidential data.
7. Providing inputs for payroll processing of the employees.
8. Managing and monitoring day-to-day operations including security, housekeeping, company guesthouse, company transport, inventory management, medical and general insurance, canteen etc.
9. Assisting employees in business visa applications and arranging the required documents in association with the accounts department.
Desired Skills & Experience:
1. Candidate must be MBA (HR) with minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in HR Processes.
2. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Must have a good eye for analyzing and an excellent judge of character.
4. Ability to work unsupervised and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
5. Candidate should be presentable and have excellent organizational skills.
6. Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
7. High on initiative & implementation.
8. Results-focused, team-oriented and a strong work ethic.