Job Role Software Engineer
At Intel, we see technology as more than a practical tool. We envision it as a true extension of our natural, creative selves, elevating our expectations of how intuitive and helpful our devices and environments should be, whether it’s proactively responding to needs, freeing from wires that leash us, or ridding the need to memorize countless passwords
1. Experience in development & deployment of N-Tier web applications.
2. Proficient in Java 6 development
3. Proficient in developing web applications using Struts/J2EE framework.
4. Spring/Hibernate understanding would be a plus.
6. Proficient in Object oriented concepts
7. Proficient in SQL/PL-SQL, RDBMS preferably in SQL Server 8.0 Enterprise.
8. Good communication and interpersonal skills in a strong-matrix organization environment
9. Familiarity with any one of the well known IDEs (Integrated Development Environment) for instance work experience in Net Beans, Eclipse, WebSphere would be a plus
10. Familiarity with commonly accepted software development processes and methodologies.