Job Role Software Engineer
At Intel, we see technology as more than a practical tool. We envision it as a true extension of our natural, creative selves, elevating our expectations of how intuitive and helpful our devices and environments should be, whether it’s proactively responding to needs, freeing from wires that leash us, or ridding the need to memorize countless passwords
Skills & Experience Required:
1. Experience in development & deployment of N-Tier web applications.
2. Proficient in Java 6 development
3. Proficient in developing web applications using Struts/J2EE, Spring & Hibernate.
4. Proficient in developing Web Services.
5. Detailed understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
6. Basis understanding of in-memory databases(ex:/Mongo ) will be a plus.
8. Proficient in Object oriented concepts.
9. Proficient in SQL/PL-SQL, RDBMS preferably in SQL Server 8.0 Enterprise.
10. Good communication and interpersonal skills in a strong-matrix organization environment
11. Familiarity with any one of the well-known IDEs (Integrated Development Environment) for instance work experience in Net Beans, Eclipse, WebSphere would be a plus
12. Familiarity with commonly accepted software development processes and methodologies.