3 - 5 yrs
Job Role Member Technical Staff, QA
TIBCO Software Inc. is a global leader in infrastructure and business intelligence software. Whether it's optimizing inventory, cross-selling products, or averting crisis before it happens, TIBCO uniquely delivers the Two-Second Advantage® – the ability to capture the right information at the right time and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage.
1. As a member of QA team at TIBCO Software India, would be part of the core QA team working Tibco products
2. Work closely with the product developers to understand the product requirements and features.
3. Design and develop test scripts for test automation
4. Review test case specification written by other team members
5. To set up test lab environments on various OS platforms and perform test execution, regression testing.
6. To debug and trace issues and devise possible solutions
7. Bug tracking and verification for releases
8. Ability to meet aggressive product delivery schedules.
1. 3-5 years of QA/testing experience.
2. Excellent problem solving skills
3. Good knowledge of Test Design Strategies
4. Engineering Degree in Computer Science or any other branch.
5. Exposure to at least one UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX and Linux) platform is essential.
6. Knowledge of Java and J2EE technologies.
7. Exposure to Databases and Web/Application Server required
8. Strong experience in software testing methodology, process and quality control.
9. Exposure to web services standards such as SOAP, WSDL and WS-* is an added advantage
10. Hands on test automation experience with any automation tool will be a plus
11. Good communication skills