Eligibility Any Graduate
3 - 5 yrs
Job Role Member Technical Staff, QA
TIBCO Software Inc. is a global leader in infrastructure and business intelligence software. Whether it's optimizing inventory, cross-selling products, or averting crisis before it happens, TIBCO uniquely delivers the Two-Second Advantage® – the ability to capture the right information at the right time and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage.
1. Own and maintain the continuous integration pipeline.
2. Design and create automated frameworks involving back-end engine test-cases, UI test-cases, etc.
3. Developing/maintaining Test Plans and Test Specifications
4. Take and lead the ownership of components in a product
5. Mentor Juniors in QA Methodologies and Skills
6. Come up with best practices for design and maintenance of automation or any new application services
1. 3-5 years of QA/testing experience.
2. Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
3. Experience building a QA infrastructure from scratch
4. Strong Experience of continuous integration tools: Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity
5. Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
6. Strong experience with standard Databases and NoSQL databases
7. Experience with containerization technology like Docker and its surrounding ecosystem
8. A working understanding of code and script
9. Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
10. Experience with Agile Development Methodology