Eligibility Bachelors Degree
1 - yrs
Job Role Associate Member Technical Staff
TIBCO Software Inc. is a global leader in infrastructure and business intelligence software. Whether it's optimizing inventory, cross-selling products, or averting crisis before it happens, TIBCO uniquely delivers the Two-Second Advantage® – the ability to capture the right information at the right time and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage.
1. Review Design Specifications and create a Design document (JAVA Class Diagram (UML))
2. Create the application based on the design specifications and Class Tree developed
3. Perform Code Review with other developers
4. Perform Security Review with other developers
Education and Work Experience
1. Bachelors degree in software engineering or computer science.
2. At least 1 year of technical experience coding JAVA WEB applications, preferably in a software development role.
Development Skills Required
1. Strong object oriented programming technique
2. Detailed understanding of Java Web based application servers such as Tomcat.
3. Experience implementing solutions on many platforms (Linux, Windows and Solaris)
4. Experience creating web applications and User Interfaces
5. Understanding of how to create secure applications
6. The ability to work independently. Research and learn skills independently
7. Good analytical and design skills at multiple levels of the design process
8. String debugging skill