Eligibility Any Graduate
0 - 2 yrs
Job Role Associate Member Technical Staff, QA
TIBCO Software Inc. is a global leader in infrastructure and business intelligence software. Whether it's optimizing inventory, cross-selling products, or averting crisis before it happens, TIBCO uniquely delivers the Two-Second Advantage® – the ability to capture the right information at the right time and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage.
1. As a member of QA team at TIBCO Software India, PUNE, you would be part of the core QA team working for TIBCO Connectors products.
2. Work closely with the product developers to understand the product requirements and features
3. Develop test data, scripts, execute tests and undertake thorough testing of product with respect to features, functionality and usability
4. Analyze functional specifications, test plans and develop test specifications
5. Document, track and verify defects and fixes across modules, platforms and releases
6. Setup test environment on various OS platforms
7. Execute manual and automated test scenarios on staged builds and generate test reports
8. Meet aggressive product delivery deadlines
9. Work with remote development and QA teams
1. 0-2 years of QA/testing experience.
2. Comfortable in Unix/Linux environment
3. Experience with any standard Database
4. Experience programming in at least one language such as Perl, Python, JAVA, or Ruby
5. Experience developing automated black and white box testing using industry standard tools
6. Familiarity with software life cycle, agile methodology
7. Knowledge and experience on Cloud Services, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines is an added plus