Eligibility Any Graduate
3 - 5 yrs
Job Role Software Engineer
Customer Centricity is the first of our five values and we ensure that we live this value through our Customer Centricity Office (CCO). Our customer centric culture spans across the organization ensuring better services, experience and a better value for money for our customers.
1. To design, develop and implement software applications and systems based on users needs.
2. Understand and analyse the technical specifications and suggest code optimization ideas.
3. Fill timesheets and complete invoicing process on or before the deadline.
4. Interact with customers on need basis and flag any requirements or issues raised by the customer to seniors in the team.
5. Develop software code as per specifications, by understanding customer requirements.
6. Track open tickets/ incidents in queue and allocate tickets to resources.
7. Constantly review if there is a better way of doing things, which may help with economizing time or money or deliver better to the customer.
8. Adhere to quality process update the defect logs, test scripts, and comply with quality processes and timelines.
9. Perform self code reviews as per standards.
10. Develop project consolidated status reports and perform all activities related to re usage, accuracy and efficiency.
11. Work alongside others, delivering own goals, and supporting team members in meeting theirs, thereby contributing to the overall satisfaction of the team.
12. Provide application production support as per process/RACI Matrix.
13. Hands on Experience onAngular JS, Java, Javascrip, HTML, CSS