Company TR Manpower
Eligibility Any Graduate
1 - 2 yrs
Job Role Finance Executive
TR Manpower was conceptualized in the year 2000 & since it’s inception has grown in leaps & bounds providing quality staffing & HR solutions to various corporates. No one understands the world of work better than TR Manpower. For more than 14 years, we have been helping our clients win by connecting the potential of people to the ambition of business.
1. Candidate will be responsible for all tax working and return filling.
2. Party Ledger Reconciliation and Bank Reconciliation.
3. Working on Bank Guarantee and EMD's Handling Insurance part related to Assets, Vehicle and so on.
4. MIS Knowledge, Fund Control.
5. Employee claims Filing & compliance Filing Payroll.
6. Preparing Balance Sheet & Hands on experience on Accounts Finalization Key Responsibilities & Accountability's: Maintaining complete accounts of Company Bank reconciliation, Preparing Fund Status Report on daily basis Tax Compliances (TDS, Service Tax & Vat,) & also online payments) Regular Internal Audit& Statutory Audit.
7. Coordination with Banks, updating all bank transactions Maintain complete filing system of company
Experience: 1 - 2years of experience Accounting, Tax working, Audit, Corporate Finance & Statutory Compliances.