Eligibility Any Graduate
1 - 4 Years
Job Role Executive Assistant
Syntel, Inc. was established in 1980 by Bharat Desai and Neerja Sethi as a provider of software services. With revenues of just $30,000 in its first year, Syntel has grown into a $911.4 million corporation with a market cap of over $3.8 billion, 24,553+ employees, and more than two dozen offices and Global Development Centers around the world.
The Executive Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, and should be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
The Executive Coordinator will be a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient.
The individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability tomaintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities for our division with a wide variety of projects and responsibilities.
1. 6 months to 3 years' experience providing administrative support to an executive.
2. Bachelor's degree desired.
3. Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Thorough knowledge of Outlook calendar and email systems.
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Visio.
6. Strong experience in coordinating domestic and international business travel.