Job Role IT Project Manager
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments..
1. End to end project execution in a timely, professional and cost efficient manner
2. Project control to ensure qualified service delivered by service provider
3. Guiding both parties (Internal customer and Service providers) into the right direction, setting and monitoring schedule, deliverable & milestones to fit the scope and company specifics. Managing customer requirements and acceptances
4. Communication with project team members, stakeholders from Siemens Companies in the region AAE and service providers during the implementation phase
5. Collaboration with business solution team as well as other IT functions within GS IT organization
6. Motivation of the project team towards high performance and productivity
1. University graduates with 10 – 15 years of total experience including 5-7 years project management in a multinational environment
2. An effective communicator (both written and oral English language) with strategic outlook, strong work ethics, good interpersonal relationship skills in an international and intercultural environment, strong negotiation skills, influencing and networking skills.
3. Solid project management experience in SAP implementation. SAP experience in function modules is preferred.
4. Good understanding of business requirements. Strong capability to translate requirements into proper technical language, and guide the customer into the right direction, preventing an expensive and complicated solutions