Job Role Engineer Sr Firmware
Seagate is the global leader in data storage solutions, developing amazing products that enable people and businesses around the world to create, share and preserve their most critical memories and business data.
1. Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software.
2. Troubleshoots code for firmware (IC embedded code) applications.
3. Work often involves analog and digital hardware and software operating systems.
4. Position requires knowledge and exposure to hardware design.
5. Typically programs in machine language, assembly language and high level languages
6. Directs the activities related to the analysis, design, programming, debugging, troubleshooting, and modification of software for firmware (IC embedded code) applications.
7. Oversees programming activities involving analog and digital hardware and software operating systems.
8. May have responsibility for the programming of assembly language, machine language and high level languages, including but not limited to C and C++.
1. Developing professional expertise; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.