1 - yrs
Job Role Trainee Engineer – Design
Sandvik is a global engineering Group with more than 47,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and safety.
Key Performance Areas:
1. Achieve and support agreed targets of SMS Business Area.
2. Follow the quality system based on ISO 9001 and EMS based on ISO14001.
3. Supporting Ncbot &CAPP
4. Create CAD Models and drawings using Unigraphics / AutoCAD.
5. Generating NC Programs and proving it on CNC machines standard product.
6. NC program proving of special products.
7. Develop & maintain software/utilities for data management.
8. Drawing archives maintenance and it’s issue.
9. Maintenance of support systems like printers, Xerox, UPS etc.
10. Managing stationary requirements of department like papers, tracings etc.
11. Maintain clean environment in the department.
1. BE in Mechanical / Production Technology Engineering
2. Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in design will be preferred.
3. Competencies required at Sandvik level
4. Align and abide by core values
5. Exhibit leadership qualities result driven self-awareness improvement oriented and people oriented capabilities
How to apply:
1. You may upload your updated profile in PeopleSoft through your ESS login, no later than November 01, 2016