3 - 7 yrs
Job Role Java Professionals
To be a well-respected technology company focused on delivering best in class innovative solutions to its customers and partners
1. Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
2. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
3. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
4. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech or equivalent
1. Experience working in Core Java/J2ee/Hibernate/Struts/Spring/EJBs/Web Services
2. Excellent Knowledge of OOPs concepts, Design Pattern & SQL
3. Responsible for understanding the entire code base, architectural considerations & design
4. Experience in leading a team of 4-5 members
5. Experience in Java,J2EE development.
6. Frameworks: Hibernate/ Struts/ Spring/ Servlets/JSP.
7. Good to have :Web Services: SOAP/REST
8. Database: SQL (MS-SQL, DB2, Oracle)
9. Hands on knowledge on JAVA Script, HTML 5, CSS, JQuery & Ajax.
Walk-In Drive: 3rd Dec and 4th Dec 2016
Timing: 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Contact : Archana Jangam
Off Karve Road, Pune