0 - 3 yrs
Job Role Junior Software Engineer, Infrastructure
At Ocwen, we understand how important homeownership is to our customers and communities across America. We care for millions of mortgage customers every day, and have helped over 600,000 families stay in their homes.
1. Providing application configuration and maintenance on Ocwen’s internal and business facing systems, by becoming an expert on the use of all aspects of these systems;
2. Delivering support to existing business users and investigating and resolving
3. Application errors, data discrepancies and queries;
4. Developing, where agreed and feasible, customizations to Ocwen’s in-house web
6. Working with the Business Systems Support Analyst in identifying and proposing
7. application system changes, better uses, enhancements and developments and
8. liaising with appropriate vendors, users and the IT Team.
1. BE/Btech in IT or Computer, MCS, MCA, BCS etc. CDAC (Preferred).
2. Excellent communication skill is mandatory.