Job Role Product Support Engineer
NICE is guided by a deep commitment to genuine customer satisfaction, environmental sustainability and good corporate citizenship. Whether through the delivery of environmentally safe products to the marketplace or our employees' donation of time and skills to local communities, NICE is known for responsible business conduct and corporate citizenship.
1. Provide expert technical assistance to customers
2. Developing and maintaining strong Customer relationships
3. Coordinate with Internal Groups to solve technical issues
1. B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science – or equivalent
2. 3+ year’s experience with software support – A MUST
3. Strong trouble shooting, fault diagnosis and root cause analysis skills
1. Experience in one of the following databases: Oracle and/or MS SQL Server and good knowledge of SQL
2. Experienced in troubleshooting with some exposure to performance tuning in Database, Application Server, Operating System, SAN & I/O Infrastructure.
3. Proficient with Unix/Linux or Windows operating system
4. Experience with web technologies (Web Servers, Applications servers)
5. Development experience in any programming language (e.g. Java, C++, VB) – a plus