Experience 2 - 4 yrs
Job Role Test Engineer
Company profile :
MphasiS consistently delivers Applications services, Infrastructure services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. We service clients in Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Manufacturing, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Transportation & Logistics, Retail & Consumer Packaged goods, Energy & Utilities, and to Governments around the world.
1. Analysis of requirements and Develop software as per project defined software process
2. Develop and Peer Review of LLD (Initiate/Participate in Peer reviews)
3. Demonstrate successful completion of analysis, technical design, and programming assignments
4. Ability to execute test plans, create test cases test data and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical knowledge
5. Adherence & Contribution to process improvements, Prepare/Analyze/ Review system documentation
Project Competencies and Behavioral Competencies :
1. Implementation and Usage of project related tools
2. Provide status updates to TL/PM/ as required and data for Metrics collection.
3. Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs.
4. Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
5. Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
6. Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.