Company Mist Minds Technologies
0.6 - 1 yrs
Job Role Associate Software Engineer
Mist Minds Technologies is a consulting firm, specializing in Web and Mobile development, SAAS, BPM, CRM, and Cloud based services. We strive to provide our clients best ROI by diagnosing problems, crafting solutions, deploying under harsh constraints & seeing it through the finish line.
1. Understand the specifications and Designs and implements the logic to build the software component assigned and test the module assigned.
3. Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques
4. Ensuring that the code meets the coding standards
5. Sending project status emails daily to the Reporting Manager
6. Completes the work on time with minimal supervision and little guidance
7. Prioritizes task, as needed. Tracks the work against plan and reports the status when required.
8. Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
9. Participate in product and/or application definition activities including feature analysis and system trade offs
10. Responsible for the timeliness and quality of the components assigned
Experience: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech in CS/Information Technology/ECE (2014, 2015 batch only)
1. Good Communication skills
2. Good Team Player
3. Good Analytical and problem solving skills
4. Good presentation/Interpersonal skills