Company: Magneto IT Solutions
Eligibility: Bachelors / Masters Degree
1 - 2 yrs
Job Role: UI/UX Designer - Mobile Application
We at Magneto work with passion to bring your ideas to life, and create stunning applications for business. However, as an entrepreneur, you know better than anyone else that passion, dedication, and hard work are worth very little, unless they produce results.
1. As our new mobile designer, you will work closely with the mobile product team.
2. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile websites, apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and mobile web.
3. We expect you to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit.
4. Responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation.
5. Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
6. Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
7. Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
8. Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
9. Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
10. Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
11. Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
1. A Bachelor’s or higher Degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field.
2. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
1. Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
2. Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
3. Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
4. Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
5. A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
6. Expert level skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Invasion App, UXP in and other relevant design tools.
7. Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.