Company Kays Harbor
Eligibility Any Graduate
1 - 2 yrs
Job Role Content Writer
At Kays Harbor, our mission is simple: To help your business grow and succeed. And with 85% client retention and 100% customer satisfaction, we've been very successful in achieving our goal. We believe that the client should be at the forefront of any committed business partnership. Our goal is to achieve 100% client satisfaction by consistently exceeding expectations.
1. Writing content that meets prime search engine standards.
2. Manage the company’s social accounts like Facebook/ Twitter / LinkedIn etc.
3. Work with development team to assess any technical challenges in displaying the content.
4. Moderate content as it is contributed to the website by external sources
5. Help plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals
6. Stay up-to-date with the best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
7. Creating articles, PRs, blogs, brochures, webpage content, ebooks, PPTs and other digital marketing collaterals.
Qualifications: Any Graduate
1. Impeccable command over English language with excellent copy editing skills.
2. Research trends, news, and social media content for strategic use in content development.
3. Experience in writing for the Web, content management and internet research
4. Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing
5. Experience working with content management systems (CMS)