Eligibility: Any Graduate
2 - 5 yrs
Job Role: Business Process Analyst
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$8.25bn in FY14 revenues and 165,000+ employees, we provide enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead.
1. Diagnostic /Discovery/As Is Assessment: Assist consultants in diagnostic/ feasibility studies, Provide inputs on technological feasibility by evaluating mult iple options.
2. Architecture/Design /Detailing of processes: Convert functional requirements documentation provided by consultants into technical documents. Assist consultants in creating requirement documentation.
3. Development/ Configuration/ (Not App licable for IMS/EQS consultants): Development of technological solution/ tool/ product.
4. Deployment: Create user documentation. Assist users in using applications through training.
5. Talent Management: Participate in recruitment activities, mentor & gr oom at least one other Process Analyst.
6. Quality Management: Follow the applicable procedures and processes required for documentation and development.
7. Knowledge Management: Maintain repository of tools, solutions, case studies etc.; Create library o r reusable code.