Eligibility BE/Post Graduate
Job Role Sr Procurement Specialist
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
1. Sourcing & Procurement of 3rd party project buyout products and services for projects executed by HPS in various verticals.
2. Deliver metrics as per Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Strategy Deployment targets
3. Drive Negotiations with suppliers and contract finalization and delivery
4. Drive Functional excellence and Key metric include early-engagement with Proposal and estimation, improve win-rate, delivering productivity, improve working capital, drive e-Auction, Project on-time delivery and quality.
5. Plan and monitor monthly revenue and achieve material spend of bought outs & it's associated services as per project schedule and revenue plan.
6. Engage with project management when projects are awarded to develop procurement plan and delivering metrics and expectations.
7. Drive Process compliance and Excellence, support to Global sourcing initiatives.
8. Support Presales pursuits aggressively for 3rd party buyout products / services to achieve competitiveness and increase win rate
9. Create, maintain & benchmark pre-sales buyout / procurement database across verticals from quotes and/ or projects executed.
10. work with cost estimation manager and engineering to optimize the cost of bought outs, verification of vendors offers in terms of cost, terms & conditions on back to back basis before recommending e-gap approval to Sourcing Leadership.
1. BE - Electrical / Instrumentations / Mechanical.
2. Post Graduation in Materials Management / CPSM will be preferred.