Eligibility BE / MCA
Job Role Software Engineer
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
1. Responsible for software development, configuration, testing and support for Terminal Automation Software’s.
2. Understanding of P&ID, Logic/ Interlock diagrams, Logic Flow charts.
3. Inspection of field devices, Dell server, installation, cable laying, & termination
4. Providing Support for generating Functional Design Specifications including User interface / database design
5. Communicates with internal customer to understand the requirements and other contractual communications.
6. Participate in software and Hardware Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test of Terminal automation projects.
7. Design Document and code reviews.
8. Startup and commissioning of the Terminal automation system.
1. Qualifications: B.E ( Computer Science/ Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication/) / MCA
2. Experience : 2 years
1. .NET technologies (C#, ASP.Net, ADO .Net), VC++ / C++,.
2. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2012.
3. Knowledge on SCADA / different process, Electronics Like Hardware engineering, detail engineering, Loop drawings etc will be added advantage
4. Strong Computer science fundamentals (Operating System, Data Structure)
5. Functional knowledge of Refineries / Petrochemicals / Oil & Gas / Terminal Automation domain will be preferred.
6. Good analytical power.
7. Good written and verbal communication in English is must.
8. Team player.