4 - 6 yrs
Job Role Software Engineer
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
1. Participate in requirement analysis and generating specifications
2. High and low level design creation
3. Code writing and generating technical documentation
4. Assist Lead in making proof of concepts
5. Unit testing with code coverage
6. Provide work status to SW Lead
7. Follow software quality and six sigma processes
8. Assist lead for technical support and development process compliance
9. Provide estimations for assigned work to Lead
10. Ensure all generated deliverable s are reviewed by Lead
11. Assist lead for client interactions and providing ideas for continuous improvement.
Qualifications: B.E (Computer Science / Electronics)/MCS