4 - 6 yrs
Job Role Field Service Engineer
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
To handle the install base of Terminal Automation and service issues of the customer.
1. He should be in touch with customer for service request, new offerings,
2. He should visit the customer locations for review of AMC, meeting customer expectation, taking handover the sites from projects.
3. He should handle the execution team at site and day to day issues.
4. Good understanding of the complete project life cycle including project deliverable
5. Must have leadership capabilities, Good team player.
6. Good Communication Skill.
7. He should have the knowledge on the LRC Software development and maintenance activities
8. He should Development of LRC drivers for third party instruments. Conducting Pre FAT testing, Contribution in conducting FAT
9. He should be testing of field equipment with LRC Software at site. Commissioning activities and LRC software implementation activities at Site. Pre SAT testing and Contribution in conducting SAT. Compliance of punch points for FAT and SAT. Remote Support to engineers at Sites.
1. BE in Electronics / IT/Instrumentation/MCA with 4-6 years of experience in VB6, .NET C#, SQL Database with experience in remote support. Should have knowledge in driver software development based on protocol documents, should posses good written and verbal communication skill, should be good team player.
2. Willingness to work at sites