Eligibility Bachelor's Degree
3 - yrs
Job Role Engineer
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
1. Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
2. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
3. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
4. Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and related experience and able to show proven capabilities in the field or in a related area.
5. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
6. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
7. Works under immediate supervision.
8. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
9. Typically reports to a manager.
10. Very good developing knowledge in VB .net, C#, Excel, VBA, SQL, ACAD Wiring/DB, Visio, Cloud Technology, MS Word Macros & Templates generation
11. 3 Years Experienced.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree