3 - 6 yrs
Job Role Engineer - FI
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
1. Detailed Engineering of Instrumentation systems:
2. Preparation of Instrument design basis, General Engineering specification.
3. Preparation of Detailed Engineering database using latest software tools.
4. Preparation of Instrument Index, Loop Instrument summary, DCS / PLC I/O list.
5. Preparation of Control valve data sheets.
6. Preparation of Field Instrument datasheets / enquiry specification.
7. Sizing of Control valves, Flow elements, field Instruments as per International standard using latest software.
8. Preparation of Control System and Shutdown system enquiry specification.
Education : B.E (Instrumentation) Experience - 3 to 6 years in Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical domain in Design Engineering and execution of Field Instrumentation Projects