1 - yrs
Job Role Engineer
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
1. Work on projects independently with guidance(If required) from DL/LE/Sr. Engineer- Control system Hardware/ Software Detail Design
2. Perform engineering tasks as planned by the DL/LE/Sr. Engineer for the project as per SOS and JID.
3. Responsible to ensure that assigned project tasks are executed within agreed schedule to meet the customer requirements
4. Preparation and participation for turnover meeting or project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification
5. Identifying potential issues and flagging them proactively to DL’s/LE/Sr. Engrs.
6. Implement identified Corrective Action/Preventive Actions to prevent recurrence of captured defects
7. Identify possible improvement opportunities in processes and standards
8. Ensure common methods, techniques, tools and products as agreed by the knowledge communities / Process Owner Group (POG) Leaders are being effectively applied and provide feedback for future improvement
9. Ensures that the deliverables are prepared in line with project standards / approved prototypes
10. Ensures that the final deliverable meets the functional specifications of the end user by doing thorough self quality checks using quality checklist/software testing/lab testing where applicable
11. Prepares the RFI and updates with DL/LE/ Sr. Eng. for further email communications to customers.
12. Ensuring time sheet entry into appropriate buckets periodically
13. Work towards continuous Improvement while on the job to bring about Kaizen ideas and implement them
1. BE (Instrumentation/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Mechanical) Automation Experience >1 yr.