3 - 5 yrs
Job Role Application Engineer - Chemical
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
1. Configuration & Implementation of various Product of Offsite Automation like Experion Blend Controller (EBC), Open Blend Property controller (Open BPC), Inventory Monitoring (IM) and Movement Automation (MA)
2. Developing Functional Design Specification /Detailed Design Documents and As-Built Documents.
3. System Installation, Configuration, Internal testing, Conducting FAT and SAT with support of Project Lead.
4. Training Customer & Internal Team on various Product modules
5. Interaction with Support/developers for supporting solutions.
6. Site survey, solution design for the off-site
7. On time Issue escalation and Troubleshooting of product modules
8. Interaction with customer for data collection and clarification
9. Work under project lead or independently to complete the tasks
1. BE Chemical Degree with 3 to 5 years of offsite Automation system implementation or Refinery Tank farm blending Field operations/Blending DCS panel operation experience
2. Should be familiar with Blending optimization and Blending KPI