Eligibility Diploma / Degree
3 - yrs
Job Role Application Engineer
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
1. Very good exposure & experience in various IBMS systems like FAS, PAS, IP CCTV, ACS, BMS, water leak detection system (WLD), Aspiration system etc.
2. Hands on experience in design & commissioning of various IBMS systems like FAS, PAS, ACS, IP CCTV, BMS, WLD etc.
3. Hands on experience in testing & commissioning of various process control devices like temp sensor, humidity transmitter, pressure transmitter, flow meter, BTU meter etc.
4. Hands on experience in conducting site acceptance test (SAT) for various IBMS systems like FAS, PAS, ACS, IP CCTV, BMS, WLD etc.
5. Hands on experience in networking & storage systems required for IP based CCTV system.
6. Hands on experience in interacting with customer / consultant for approvals related to design engineering, IBMS system testing & handing over to client.
1. Diploma / Degree in Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.