Eligibility: Any Graduate
0 - 2 yrs
Job Role: Associate Member Technical Staff, QA
Hirebridge helps organizations maximize their HR resources and expand their opportunities with an affordable web-based recruiting platform. We understand that every business is unique, which is why we provide a range of on-demand services to meet the unique needs of your business.
1. As a member of QA team at TIBCO Software India, PUNE, would be part of the core QA team working Tibco products
2. Work closely with the product developers to understand the product requirements and features.
3. Design and develop test scripts for test automation
4. Review test case specification written by other team members
5. To set up test lab environments on various OS platforms and perform test execution, regression testing.
6. To debug and trace issues and devise possible solutions
7. Bug tracking and verification for releases
8. Ability to meet aggressive product delivery schedules.
1. 0 - 2 years of QA/testing experience.
2. Engineering Degree in Computer Science or any other branch.
3. Exposure to at least one UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX and Linux) platform is essential.
4. Knowledge of Java and J2EE technologies.
5. Exposure to Databases and Web/Application Server required
6. Strong experience in software testing methodology, process and quality control.
7. Exposure to web services standards such as SOAP, WSDL and WS-* is an added advantage
8. Hands on test automation experience with any automation tool will be a plus
9. Good communication skills