Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Product Designer
HELPSHIFT is a technology company that believes in making it easy for businesses to care for their customers, everywhere. Every month, thousands of businesses rely on Helpshift to make the lives of their customers a little bit more wonderful.
1. EPlenty of experience designing web and mobile apps
2. Knowledge of grid systems, responsive design
3. Adeptness with design and wireframing tools. Eg. Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator
4. Demonstrable liking for visual design - layout, information hierarchy, typography and colour
5. Ability to think systematically across the entire product with strong sense of empathy to create functional, cohesive and usable UX
6. Ability to conduct user research, assess design effectiveness with data and intelligently integrate findings into your work
7. Ability to work as a member of a fast-moving, multi-disciplinary team
8. Self-motivated, run efficiently with projects without close supervision
Good to have: An online portfolio that showcases your user-centered design solutions and strong design aesthetic.