3 - 5 yrs
Company profile :
HARMAN is no stranger to leading the way; in fact, that's what we've been doing for more than 60 years. From the world's first stereo receiver to the first concert hall loudspeaker, our legendary brands have been responsible for changing the way people experience entertainment. Then, as now, we led by example, committed to finding new ways to bring exciting products and technologies into homes, automobiles, studios and venues around the world.
1. Ensure quality of delivery for customer releases
2. Excellent debugging and analytical skills
3. Independent Domain handling skills, with minimum supervision required.
4. System Requirement understanding and analysis
5. Hardware/Software architecture understanding
6. Resolve technical issues related to test environment and setup
7. Initial analysis of issues to raise proper defect definition in ELVIS
8. Analysis of systems/service logs
9. Quick and efficient execution of test cases.
10. Verification of the fixed tickets
Preferred Qualifications :
1. Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent degree in Electronics/Software or similar
2. 3 - 5 years of overall experience
3. Minimum 3 years of experience in Automotive domain
4. Must to have knowledge of product testing in Automotive infotainment domain
5. Knowledge of Linux and file systems.
6. Understanding of system flows from application to the lower layers.
7. Good English skills (writing, documenting, conversation)
8. Aware of different process applicable to software projects. Experience on any one.
9. Knowledge of Agile (SCRUM) development methods in SW and Test