Job Role Associate Engineer-Application Support
Through organic growth and strategic acquisition, FIS has evolved into a leading global provider of technology for the financial services industry. What has never changed is our dedication to helping our clients succeed.
1. This is entry level position for managing L0/L1 FAME/MM support. Resource will interact with clients on phone /email and monitor alerts.
2. Acting as a service desk agent.
3. Receiving client calls, service requests, incident and defect logging etc..
4. Acknowledging the service requests/tickets in the shared mail box and making sure tickets are solved/escalated to correct department.
5. Maintaining the case log statistics in desired format.
6. Follow-up on the open tickets and incidents with client as well as internal teams.
7. Monitoring the system and escalating alerts as per the SOP`s.
8. Performing data integrity and system morning checks for MarketMap terminal and FAME.
9. Working in sync with the L1 and L2 resources in the team to be well aware of the current status of the applications and stability.
1. Any graduate BE/B.Com/BCA fresher can apply for this role.
2. Candidates passed out within past 3 years can apply.
3. Also candidates already working with small IT start-ups can apply.
4. Candidate should be good in verbal and written communication skills.
5. Keen on learning new technologies and technical aspects.
6. Candidate should be flexible enough to work in 24/7 support environment.