Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
0 - 3 yrs
Job Role: Associate Engineer - Software Testing
Emerson Professional Tools and Emerson Storage Solutions were consolidated into Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions in 2012.) You can also visit our Home Page, or click on the navigation topics listed above, view our Site Map, or use our Search box in the upper right top area of this page.
1. Learn and understand the application under test.
2. Understand and analyse requirement specification documents.
3. Building scenarios and use cases for existing or new functionality.
4. Generate/review/update test suite accordingly.
5. Locate to the best extent the inconsistencies, defects, performance issues etc. with help of test cases, applying mind and common sense very well.
6. Apply different types of testing and various techniques in order to locate as many issues as possible to make the application under test error free.
7. Use of the tools rolled out to help the testing team (e.g. QC, gerrit) in order to create tasks, defects, get latest installers, activity and time trackers etc.
8. Identify new targets for automation
Education: Science or Engineering Graduate in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
Experience: Total relevant years of experience should be 0 to 3 years in Manual Testing of Software Applications.
1. Should have basic knowledge of what does it mean by Quality Assurance/control and Awareness of workflow followed in software testing etc.
2. Knowledge of various types of testing will be required and useful.
3. Any certification like ISTQB, is not mandatory but is a plus.
4. Working knowledge of operating computer that is using windows OS and or linux OS.
5. Ability to properly plan time, work management is required.