Eligibility Bachelors Degree
3 - 4 yrs
Job Role Senior Analyst - IT
Eaton is a power management company with 2014 sales of $22.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
1. Engages in trouble shooting and fixing of incidents
2. Provides estimates for effort and schedule for assigned tasks/development change requests
3. Makes incident updates in Remedy
4. Works across all Finance modules as needed.
5. Ensures quality of delivery in accordance with the plan adhering to the standard practices and guidelines.
6. Ensures sign-off on all major system deliverables by stakeholders
7. Engages in development, design and testing and documentation of FRICEW (Forms, reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions and workflows) components.
8. Performs peer review of deliverables. Makes recommendations to team.
9. Works independently and or with team members
1. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline; related to systems and computer technology and minimum 3+ years of IT experience.
2. MCA/BCA with relevant experience in Oracle Apps – Finance can also be
3. Must have 4+ years of experience in Oracle R12 APPS– Finance (AP, AR, GL, FA)