Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Senior Analyst - EDI Integration
Eaton is a power management company with 2014 sales of $22.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
1. Participates in design reviews with system analysts and end users.
2. Adheres to development standards, processes, guidelines and procedures.
3. Supports all testing activities and ensures Quality of the EDI deliverables.
4. Ensures compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Change Management standards and guidelines.
5. Works closely with the trading partners to define the transactions and business process flows.
Basic Qualifications :
1. Requires a four year college degree in computer science or related degree
2. Must have good communication and interpersonal skills with experience of direct customer involvement and requirements analysis
3. Experience in configuring EDI setups in SAP with exposure to Quote to Cash(QTC), Requisition to Cash (RTC) modules
4. Must have extensive knowledge of ASC X12 EDI Standards & EDIFACT EDI Standards.
5. Must have excellent communication skills written and verbal. Excellent time management skills to effectively manage changes in priority between projects, implementations, and daily support issues.
6. Must have strong problem solving, root cause analysis, and solution design skills.
7. Must be able to learn to produce the Eaton “Paper Map”/MRS format for EDI
8. These are then used as specifications for building EDI middleware mappings.
9. Good team player, self-motivating and committed with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline