Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
3 - 5 Years
Job Role Engineer - Software
Eaton is a power management company with 2014 sales of $22.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
1. Perform requirement based testing - Unit, Integration, System testing & Test Automation for Web/PC based applications. Work on test automation using Jasmine, protractor, Selenium web driver Angular JS framework.
2. Plan, design, and implement testing strategies and automation infrastructure for large software systems with hands on product experience.
3. Suggest and develop re-usable components/test suites/modular test scripts and looks for continuous improvement opportunities in Electrical Circuit Protection products. Share knowledge within the team and demonstrates flexibility working in parallel on multiple assignments/product categories.
4. With a thorough understanding of software design principles, test coverage , communication protocols Modbus/tcp , and UX concepts, identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software and software program functions, outputs, interfaces, and content.
5. Participate in functional and code reviews with team members for modules/tasks and ensuring that requirements are meeting as per product backlogs.
6. Responsible for supporting, testing, and troubleshooting web based application communicating over Modbus/TCP communication with Eaton devices.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, E&TC, Instrumentation)
2. 3-5 years of experience in for SW Verification & Validation for Web/PC based applications development using Jasmine, protractor, Selenium web driver Angular JS framework /java script.