Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Engineer
Eaton is a power management company with 2014 sales of $22.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
1. Responsible for activity planning, execution and closing of assigned activities.
2. Continuously manages the expectations of internal and external customers.
3. Develops schedule in order to effectively manage time.
4. Performs product design, testing, preparation of specification etc.
5. Identifies competencies and personnel needed to complete tasks.
6. Works with customers (Internal and external) to define acceptable quality levels based on recognized quality standards.
7. Ensure quality levels are met through tools such as Six Sigma, DFSS etc.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Electronics Engineering
2. Master’s degree in Computer Science /Electronics Engineering
3. 3+ Years of experience in Embedded software Verification and Validation of 8/16/32 bit DSP based processors
4. Experience in an Embedded Systems design, development, verification & validation activities.