Job Role Associate Engineer
Eaton is a power management company with 2014 sales of $22.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
1. As an Associate Engineer, the incumbent would be working on product or technology groups with design, development, testing or sustaining engineering responsibilities.
2. They have to study, design, make changes to existing designs as per needs, Accumulate product/technology knowledge and assess systemic improvements & sustenance.
3. Plan their activities to achieve project timelines and deliverables.
4. These engineers would be working for varied projects at Eaton India Innovation Centre.
5. Hires will be a part of campus hire assimilation program and will receive overall understanding of the organization.
6. Hires will be placed across to either product groups or to technology groups.