3 - 4 yrs
Job Role Analyst Quality Assurance
Eaton is a power management company with 2014 sales of $22.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
1. Develop and deliver cross platform e-Learning solutions as per specifications and processes by understanding the business requirements, technical specifications, Eaton systems and interfaces.
2. Document and estimate the efforts required in the development and delivery of the learning solutions.
3. Well versed in creating and managing traceability matrix of requirements and monitor their progress throughout the project Lifecycle.
5. Develop, Validate and Deploy high quality e-Learning course development in accordance with the functional specification. Should bring in e-Learning development best practices from the industry.
6. Should be able to work in a multi-site development environment
Demonstrate competencies to positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization
7. Ability to communicate in all modes (telephonic, email, virtual meetings) with managers, architects, UAT members, customers, senior leaders in a composed and positive manner at all times.
8. Perform course reviews, peer reviews, unit test, and integration test and create all required documentation.
9. Able to handle & execute multiple tasks by prioritizing them on need basis.
a. Btech plus MTech/Msc (IT) or equivalent from a reputed college.
b. 3-4 years of experience in content or software development with experience in design and development in mobile learning.
d. Good to have experience in integrating content of various types using Captivate, Presenter, Camtasia and Audio editing tools.