Eligibility Any Graduae
Job Role Analyst - EDI Integration
Eaton is a power management company with 2014 sales of $22.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
1. Requires a four year college degree in computer science or related degree
2. Must have good communication and interpersonal skills with experience of direct customer involvement and requirements analysis
3. Experience in configuring EDI setups in SAP with exposure to Quote to Cash(QTC), Requisition to Cash (RTC) modules or Oracle eCommerce Gateway, Oracle RLM modules
4. Must have extensive knowledge of ASC X12 EDI Standards & EDIFACT EDI Standards.
5. Must have excellent communication skills written and verbal. Excellent time management skills to effectively manage changes in priority between projects, implementations, and daily support issues.
6. Must have strong problem solving, root cause analysis, and solution design skills.
7. Must be able to learn to produce the MRS format for EDI (which is in Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet format).
8. These are then used as specifications for building EDI middleware mappings.
9. Good team player, self-motivating and committed with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline
10. Requires an excellent understanding of key business processes. Ability to coordinate many activities on a medium to large scale project. Good project management skills.