Eligibility Bachelor’s degree
Job Role Appications Developer
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
1. Get involved & take responsibility in requirement gathering/understanding, KT, effort estimation for project, project planning and monitoring.
2. Be proficient/expert in Java/J2EE technologies & in backend RDBS technologies, share expertise with the team to address project requirements.
3. To work proactively & independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges at appropriate time to address project delivery risks
4. Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
5. Customer interfacing - understand customer requirements, propose technical solutions
6.. Experience in Full-Life-Cycle Development of Web projects
7. To do code review, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
8. Good at Design/Coding/Testing/Debugging
1. Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
2. Candidate should be willing to work late in the evening India time on need basis in order to interact with US onshore team and to meet urgent requests by Clients
1. Have rich experience in Java/J2EE technologies and Adobe Flex, well versed with 3 tier architecture/component layer architecture
2. Good expertise, good in technical analysis/debugging problems/issues
3. Proficient in working on backend technologies like Oracle/ PL/SQL and stored procedures/triggers etc.
4. Experience in designing and architecting medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards & framework
5. Experience in working on multiple technologies and complex projects
6. Experience in unix environment, unix scripts, etc.
7. Experience in Java and J2EE, Adobe Flex, HTML, ExtJs, DHTML, XML, Java Script, CSS, JSP, Servlets, EJB.
8. RDBMS – DB2, Oracle/Sybase/SQL server
9. Application servers - JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
10. Frameworks – Struts, Hibernate, Springs
11. Knowledge in OOAD, UML and design Patterns
12. OS- Windows ,Unix
13. Rules Engines
14. Functional and Technical Specs documentation